Now that the moving is over and our ducks are in a row for the next nine months to a year, we are ready to take some time away. It’s been stressful to orchestrate finding an apartment and getting the movers here, twice!
We’re torn about everything vacation related:
1. Should we fly to somewhere?
2. If yes, do we do a beach vacay, domestic or international? I’ve seen lots of people in Cabo this summer. Lots! I could do that. Last time we vacationed in Cabo we stayed at a fabulous resort called Esperanza. Wow! Maine is always beautiful. Or even a New Hampshire lake resort? There’s always our old standby, Half Moon in Jamaica.
3. Maybe not beach because we can do beach free in RI. So perhaps strolling the streets of Florence or Venice? Not Paris tho. Not London either. Switzerland?
4. Maybe Scotland? Ireland? Wales?
5. Not Alaska. Been there and had a fabulous long trip with the kids. Literally saw the state from top to bottom and left to right. Flew and landed in the glacier of Mt. McKinley. Incredible.
6. Road trip? That’s always fun. South Carolina? Tennessee? We’ve done North Carolina completely so that’s out.
Give us your best recommendations. We want serious feet up time. No cooking. No thinking about anything other than having a good time.
Your time starts now….