I’ve accomplished absolutely nothing today. And I mean nothing.
- I gathered the laundry but haven’t run one load.
- I got out the Christmas decorations but haven’t started decorating.
- I made lists for Christmas shopping but haven’t started shopping
- I made lists of ideas for my mom’s 100th birthday but haven’t sent group family emails to discuss.
- I got out ingredients to make a pot of tea but haven’t boiled the water.
Wait, I did do one thing – I killed a stink bug. Flushed the critter right down the toilet. Yay me.
No good movies on TV. Law & Order marathon was episodes I’ve seen. Not watching any news after yesterday’s massive Brian Ross and then Joy Behar in The View astounding “Trump is done” dance. Oops.
I have my walking shoes on so there’s at least a plan afoot to hoof it a few miles. Was 32 degrees here this morning.
Tomorrow expect a few Back to EOS Basics nature photos. Today, this is all you get! 😀