- Guard Hill Road is closed from Succabone Road to Clark Road
- Stone Hill Road is closed from Old Stone Hill Road to Salem Road
- Route 172 wires are down at Pound Ridge Road near Jingle Lane
- Route #22 near St. Patrick school, only one lane is open
- Pine Brook Road is blocked due to wires and trees
- Route 121 at Upper Hook, closed due to tree down
What’s shocking is that the Bedford Central School district is telling parents to get kids to school even if bus can’t make it. Seems dead wrong to me. If trees are down, people without power, roads are closed…. but school officials call that an inconvenience the bus isn’t there?
Parents, if your child rides one of these routes, and the bus does not arrive within 15-20 minutes of the expected pick-up time, you will need to transport your child to school. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience and cooperation.
The wind has picked up enormously in the last hour. One of my patio umbrellas came out of its base and went about ten feet. Power still out. I heard a limb snap but can’t see what came down.
The other storm is in Washington DC – Manfort and a person unknown to me, Robert Gates, indicted. Money laundering and the biggie, Conspiracy Against the United States. Not exactly an inconsequential indictment. I’m sure the Left has Trump wearing an orange jump suit. The Right is cautiously quiet this morning. Could be interesting to see what unfolds. Stay tuned.