[First in the spring series called Weekend Warriors where readers send in photos of their chore list. Click link on home page for details.]
Reader Martha sent SIX, count ’em SIX, fabulous Spring Chore photos! Awesome. Good thing the weather today is conducive for such tasks. Maybe.
Hi there! I am so impressed by your to-do list. You are so together. Now I have to cover hvac units and hose bips for next year! (I grew up in Michigan-no ac was necessary and I figured it was mild enough here to not need a water faucet cover…)
Some, not all, of Martha’s list includes………….
1. Staining the pillars around our porch. This is actually hubby’s chore. He has 2 down 15 to go followed by the balcony deck and rail
2. Figure out how to speed up this ginormous compost heap
3. Figure out what is killing my evergreens. I have some fertilizer spikes to give them
4. Trim some dead off this holly shrub
5. Trim some dead off this wisteria, I just did a bunch of it, was wondering why there are only blossoms on half
6. And I just finished hosing the dust and bird doo off the patio. I must be the only bird hater. But they poop on everything and some crazy robins have been fighting and pecking my windows